I'm Luke Carthy
eCommerce SEO & Digital Marketer
- Most proud of Launching parts.cat.com w/ 1m+ products
- Biggest KPI impact Organic revenue from £800k to £2.5m in 12 months
- Previously at Finning UK, Chemist Direct, Freelance
- Biggest challenge Removing 1.4m bloat URLs from a site with 8K pages
- Fav. SEO Tool AHREFS
- Located in Birmingham/London, UK
- Digital Lead @ Mayflex
I’m a well-seasoned Technical E-Commerce SEO and digital conference speaker with an array of experience across various B2B and B2C industries.
With 14+ years SEO and digital marketing experience, I’ve worked on so many incredible and challenging projects covering site migrations, internal web search transformation, Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO), Technical SEO implementation or just transforming a website’s organic traffic with best-practice SEO.
I’m currently Digital Lead at Mayflex; one of Europe’s largest distributors of converged IP Solutions.
My role at Mayflex is purely-digital with E-Commerce revenue and market share growth as fundamental KPIs. From technical SEO implementation to new functionality releases and UX enhancements, my responsibility is to deliver data-driven insight, transform and grow the business through the latest digital marketing technology.